Current Press Requests
Product requests – ongoing
I write articles each month about fashion, beauty, and relationships. I need your help when I’m looking for brands and products to share that will educate and inspire readers on LiveAbout.com and Hurray Kimmay. Maybe your product is JUST what I’ve been looking for. Stay tuned to this page, and sign up for my newsletter, so you can be the first to hear about my upcoming articles.
Upcoming articles for LiveAbout: (updated Sept 2018)
- Workwear for Tall Women
- How to Wear Navy and Black Together
- Fall Date Ideas
- The Best Low-Cut Bras
- What Is a Slip and Why You Should Wear One
- How Couples’ Meditation Strengthens Relationships
- Bras for Every Budget
- Bras for All Ages and Stages
Check back or contact me regarding specific content requests! There’s a lot happening over on the writing front 😉
Does your brand fit one or more of these requests? Email me so that I can send you the specific questions, image, and URL requests. Hurray!
Currently seeking sponsors for these upcoming campaigns or columns:
- Hurray Vacay in NYC and Miami:
- The #HurrayVacay has gone to: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Guatemala, Paris, Florida, and California. Looking for more swimwear, loungewear, and lingerie brands to feature in this paid campaign that share my enthusiasm for body positivity (no photo shopping or airbrushing my body!), travel, meditation or yoga, vacations, and getaways. Contact me asap for more information.
- More Than My Numbers campaign
I love partnering with empowering brands. Contact me about sponsorship opportunities.
Want me to try your product?
Contact me so I can test it out!
A few notes:
- I love trying new things and I can’t wait to try yours! Contact me so I can provide my office address.
- Items that are sent to Hurray Media to try are not guaranteed placement or mentions. I get sent A LOT of product, and I love to try it all! It takes time to truly form my opinion, and I am very honest when I share it. If you’d like a guaranteed mention, let’s talk about a sponsored post or marketing campaign.
- I may end up sharing your product on social media, by word of mouth, or not at all. No guarantees.
- You can send men’s stuff, too. I have a handsome husband and five brothers – all very willing participants. Ask me for sizes.
- Items that are sent to me will not be returned, unless we are working on a campaign together and it’s clear and agreed upon that the items sent are samples and will be sent back after they’ve been photographed. Items that are not my size or personal preference sometimes still get shared on social media, About.com, or the Hurray Kimmay blog, and then I gift them to someone who will enjoy it, or someone in need. Many samples that don’t fit me have been donated to Free the Girls and I Support the Girls.
My current measurements and sizes
As you know, bra sizes vary widely. In fact, I wrote post on why 9 bra sizes fit me. In most brands, I have been wearing: 32D, 32DD/E, 30DD/E, 30DDD/F
Panty sizes: Small or mostly Medium, depending on the fit
Dress and clothing sizes: I wear a 4 or a 6. I have very long legs!
- Bust 35.5″
- Underbust 29″
- Overbust 34.5″
- Waist 27″
- Hips 38.5″
- Height 5′ 7″
- Inseam 33″